The ranch is located in a quiet secluded area which is only 45 minutes from the Saskatoon International Airport. The trophy ranch offers a
newly constructed lodge that features separate sleeping quarters, radiant heated floors, walk in cooler and immediate access to hunting along
with other amenities.
Hunting season is from September to mid December. The ranch offers archery, black powder and rifle hunts. We can also accommodate
physically challenged hunters.
All scores are based on the SCI Method 17-NT measurements.
Canada Firearms: 800-731-4000
Hunting Services Provided:
- Transportation to and from
- Transportation for hunting purposes
- Shooting range for sighting weapon
- Meals and luches
- All hunts fully guided
- Each package is based on a 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 day hunt depending on arrival and departure times
- Number of hunters at one time is four
- Cost of a non hunting companion will be $250 per day
Method of Hunting:
- Heated Towers
- Heated ground blinds
- Wheelchair assessable ground blinds or vehicle if necessary
- Field dressing, skinning, caping, and other care are included
- Crating and shipping of trophy is not included
- A cooler is available on site for short term storage
- We will transport meat to local meat processor
- Processing and shipping is not included
- For hunting ATV's, snowmobiles, and vehicles are supplied and stored in a heated building on site
Whitetail Deer Prices:
- 140" to 159" -------$3,500.00
- 160" to 179" -------$5,500.00
- 180" to 189" -------$7,500.00
- 190" to 199" -------$9,500.00
- 200" to 220" ------$11,000.00
- 221" neogotiable
Not included is a tax charge(PST&GST) of $112 per hunter.
A deposit of $1,000 is required at time of booking which must be made 30 days prior to the hunt. The deposit is non-refundable, however the
deposit is transferable to a later date with advance notice.
For more information and to see more pictures call Harry Perkins at 731-632-0473 or 1931 or email email@example.com.
CALL ABOUT OUR SPECIAL 5 YEAR OR 4 YEAR ANNUAL HUNTING PLAN!!